SEO is a very big deal and can have a huge impact on your business. It’s essential that your company have an impressive web presence and that potential clients and customers are able to find you online.
So, what exactly is Search Engine Optimization? Basically, its an all-encompassing term that describes the way to ensure visibility of your website and it’s pages and content on search engine results pages. From social media marketing and link-building to embedding keywords in your website that alerts search engines.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) allows you to show up early in the online search results when people type in a service that you might offer that they want to learn more about. Often, these people are ready to take action and are looking for the right company to meet their needs. With SEO, we can limit the geographic information and focus on people in your immediate service area.
You should pay attention to several factors when you optimize your website for SEO:
- Meta Descriptions: Help visitors to your site understand what each page is about by adding keyword-rich meta descriptions.
- Speed: Your website should load as quickly as possible.
- Keywords: Each page on your website should be optimized with keywords that are related to your target audience’s searches.
- Headlines: Use your primary keyword in your page’s title and at least one subheading.
- Images: When describing the images on your pages, use alternative attributes, such as the alt text, to incorporate your keywords to describe images.
- Organization: Use H tags to structure all pages with semantically correct subheadings.
These are the bare bones of a good SEO strategy, but they’ll help you improve lead generation.
You know you want more leads for your business and you already have a great website to drive traffic to – but where do you start? With SEO, you start with a plan! When you need search engine optimization, we can provide a comprehensive discovery process and plan that will give your business all the insights and information you need to start your campaign.
Our eSearch SEO Plan includes:
- Research on your competitors
- A list of keywords and the clicks you could get
- How many people are typing in those terms
- What type of work we need to do to outrank your competitors
- A benchmark for what you’re coming up for now
- The SEO campaign we recommend for your business
- A $250 rebate toward the setup fee if you move forward!
Get the SEO plan you need to make your campaign a success and get the website traffic you need!